Olive Professional Services is a consulting practice which helps people build successful resilient organisations.
Our current areas of focus are:
- coaching of business owners and executives to understand, define and manage for success and resilience;
- facilitating process creation, process implementation & process improvement to improve business outcomes;
- definition of an integrated management system for business effectiveness; and
- creation and facilitation of strategy scenarios for future robustness.
We improve the way that you work by helping you understand and implement your leadership, management and operational processes. If appropriate we will help you find technology to remove the mundane tasks and automate the repetitive tasks in your business too.
We are driven by our systems thinking practices to identify sustainable solutions.
Julio Graham (Masters Business Administration)
Julio is an expert in methodologies, methods & standards and their appropriate application. He has 25+ years of experience across numerous industries.
His expertise includes:
- Process identification and creation
- Management of process implementation
- Methodology creation and adaptation
- Governance / Leadership – from vision to implementation (including King III, SOX, COSO)
- Creation of intelligent artefacts – RACI charts, job descriptions, terms of reference, etc
- Process maturity review
- Business requirements evaluation and specification
Julio has also reviewed and worked on most computerised systems – from Accpac, through the manufacturing systems like Navision, SAP, etc all the way to Oracle Financials and customised systems. He has an excellent understanding of the development, selection and implementation cycles – in particular regarding IT governance, ITIL (service management) and project management required for large projects.
Currently, Julio specialises in assisting clients improve business performance through process implementation.
An IT governance expert with vast experience in implementing governance throughout organisations. Peter is the principle in his own organisation but we include him here as we call on his services for the more technical aspects of our IT Governance projects. Peter is a certified Cobit 5 trainer in the introduction, implementation and advanced Cobit courses.
Theo looks after our system development and system forensics. He is an expert in understanding code and finding the loopholes that often cause malicious damage to systems or private computers. He also heads up our outsourced development teams.
A forensics expert and independent investigator. Peter has various certifications in the forensics arena and we use him specifically to gather evidence and prepare material for court proceedings. Peter is also a re-design expert and once all the dust of a forensic investigation has settle he is instrumental in ensuring the organisation can re-group and move forward with the least amount of disruption.
Outsourced Service Provider
We are often called upon by large legal and consulting firms to give expert assistance to their teams and to assist on projects as required. We have supported Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs for over 8 years, Deloitte, Horizon Forensics and various other firms.